Home' Tennant and District Times : 20180803 TDT Contents TENNANT AND DISTRICT TIMES FRIDAY 3 AUGUST 2018 9
Phone (08) 8962 1040 Fax (08) 8962 1369 Email email@example.com
LOCAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The Barkly Regional Council is currently recruiting for the following positions:
l Mechanic – Tennant Creek
l Casual Kiosk Operators – Tennant Creek Swimming Pool
l Regional Animal & Environmental Health Coordinator – Tennant Creek
Barkly Regional Council is seeking individuals with commitment and
enthusiasm to take on these important roles within our organisation.
Please refer to www.barkly.nt.gov.au/careers for more information, position
descriptions, application details, and closing dates for receipt of applications.
We value diversity. Suitably qualified Local, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and
Disability applicants are encouraged to apply for these positions.
The Crisis Accommodation Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer and provides a
central coordination role for the Crisis Accommodation Service.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Provide day to day supervision of all case management activities; ensuring all clients are
provided with opportunities to access support as they require and supporting case
workers to prioritise client needs.
• Respond, coordinate evaluate individual, team and organisational responses to critical
incidents in the community services and implement risk management plans.
• Manage all staff day to day supervision, provide feedback for performance appraisal and
involved in employment processes.
• Performance and quality monitoring across a 24 hour roster.
• Coordinate staff training and professional development plans.
• With CEO, interview recruit and orientate new staff members.
• Ensure OH & Safety requirements are met by all staff and that the workplace is safe
including ensuring staff are well supported and adequately trained to provide high risk
support within the community.
• Ensure the 24-hour roster is fully staffed and adequate relief staffing in place.
• Participate in a 24-hour on-call roster and respond immediately to critical incidents.
• Ensure case notes, files and statistical information in relation to all clients is maintained
by case workers to the standard required by Tennant Creek Women’s Refuge procedures.
• Provide quarterly reports, and other reports as required, to the CEO.
For more info contact CEO Mary Ryan on 0429 621 040 or submit your resume by emailing:
Tennant Creek Women’s Refuge Crisis Accommodation Service
CRISIS ACCOMMODATION MANAGER
Full Time position
OUTBACK CARAVAN PARK
- VARIOUS POSITIONS VACANT -
l Senior Housekeeper
l Admin Clerk/Personal Assistant
l Barista/Counter Hands
l Airport Ground Handler
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand into Caravan Park Reception.
Outback Caravan Park is
inviting applications for
the following positions:
Territory Families is currently recruiting to the newly established
Attraction and Retention team responsible for the development,
implementation and management of all aspects of the Agency’s
attraction and retention activities.
Remuneration, Assistance and Incentives
• Opportunity to build a lifelong career with Territory Families.
• Six weeks paid annual leave and three weeks paid personal leave
• Relocation costs may be available upon negotiation.
Three ongoing positions are available:
Attraction and Retention Specialist
Senior Administrative 1, $114,737 – $128,178
Quote Vacancy Number: 40334
Senior Attraction and Retention Consultant
Administrative Officer 7, $101,695 – $109,403
Quote Vacant Number: 40335
Attraction and Retention Officer
Administrative Officer 5, $78,278 – 82,355
Quote Vacancy Number: 40336
For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit
For further information please contact Taylor Walker on
08 8924 4048 or email email@example.com
Applications close: 12 August 2018
For further information visit
Saturday 3 November
Rotary and CWA are holding a Pink Ribbon Quiz Night on
Saturday 3 November in lieu of the Pink Ribbon Breakfast.
More details IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
4pm each Tuesday for that Friday’s edition.
Links Archive 2018-0727 TDT 20180810 TDT Navigation Previous Page Next Page