Home' Tennant and District Times : 2014-1107 TDT Contents TENNANT AND DISTRICT TIMES FRIDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2014 11
Congratulations Jordan and
Janette on the birth of their
on the Thursday
30th October 2014
in Sydney, New
EYE HEALTH ASSISTANT
Anyinginyi is an Aboriginal community controlled organisation that provides primary health services to the
people of the Barkly Region. Anyinginyi offers a holistic approach to the health and wellbeing of its clients
through its clinical, social and emotional, educational and tness services.
~ Prevention is the Solution ~
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation has a position available for an Eye Health Assistant and are
looking for someone who:
• Is happy to work as part of a team but has the ability to work independently.
• Would like to be part of an exciting specialty in health and help change people’s lives.
• Enjoys working with Specialists in their eld.
• Is happy to travel to communities around the Barkly Region.
• Likes to meet people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Would like to work in an excellent facility.
• Enjoys a position which provides variety
The position is based in the Anyinginyi Allied Health Centre, an excellent facility in the township of
Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory, which is supported by a team of Health Professionals from
Nurses and GP’s to specialists in Allied Health, Health promotion, Social and Emotional Wellbeing,
Lifestyle & Fitness programs, and our staff in Corporate Services.
Advantages of working for Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation include:-
• Working within a Dynamic Team Environment.
• An excellent remuneration package, relocation assistance and additional annual leave
entitlements are on offer to the successful candidate.
• Tax-Free Salary Sacricing Benets to increase the value of your take home pay.
• Accommodation allowances if not presently living in Tennant Creek.
• Six weeks annual Leave, 10 days sick leave, monthly RDOs.
• Personal & Professional Development.
• Free General Dentist r y.
• Fee Gym membership.
A 2 year contract with option to renew is being offered however a shorter contract can be negotiated.
Please visit our website www.anyinginyi.org.au for more information about our organisation
If this position is of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call the
HR Admin Officer on 08 8962 2633 for copy of Job Description.
All applicants will be required to provide checkable work referees
All applicants must be willing to undergo a Police clearance and be in possession of
OR have ability to apply for an NT OCHRE Card (Working with Children)
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
Friday, 28 November 2014
Phone (08) 8962 1040 Fax (08) 8962 1369 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In loving memory of
Christopher John Reardon
02/11/1986 to 05/11/2012
A life so young released to heaven
Left on earth to wonder why
But some are sent among us briefly
Some have spirits meant to fly
So my child, with the spirit that you were
You’re f ree to fly and always know
The ones you left behind will always love you
And miss you!
Love Mum and Dad.
Community Care Barkly –
ARRCS is the new Uniting Care not-for-
profit provider of residential and community
aged care services throughout the Northern
We are seeking driven individuals to fulfil
the role as Support Worker as part of the
Community Care Barkly team in Tennant
Successful applicants will possess the
• A passion to work within the community
aged care industry
• Experience in Community Care or Aged
• Certificate III in Aged Care or willing to
obtain through training provided
• Current NT driver’s license and your
• Great interpersonal skills
• First Aid Certificate (Desirable)
Employment is subject to a full Criminal
Check Please submit your expressions of
Ellie Hagan – Coordinator
Phone: (08) 8921 4038
Applications close 28th November 2014.
Industrial sheds plus accommodation
18 Scott Street, Tennant Creek, NT 0860
Floor Area: 300 m2 Land Area: 1000m2 (approx)
Property Description: Two large sheds and a one
bedroom demountable. Great value in this all in
one package. The main shed, which includes a
mechanics inspection pit, is 10 x 14 m. This shed
also incorporates an office. The second shed is
accessible from the rear laneway and is 10 x 12m.
Both sheds have 3 phase power. The one bedroom
demountable has its own access gate, as well as
access from the yard.
13 Bornite Street
Three bedroom home.
Currently rented for $400 p/w.
Fully Renovated. New kitchen, windows & splits
Carport, private back verandah, secure yard.
All reasonable offers considered.
For inspections, phone Liam McKelvey:
0417 813 497
6 SPEED MANUAL
5 DOOR HATCH
PLEASE CALL: 0437 021 569
Links Archive 2014-1031 TDT 2014-1114 TDT Navigation Previous Page Next Page